Election commission of Andhra Pradesh of India is an independent body that regulates the functioning of election in Andhra Pradesh. Its work is to regulate and control all types of election done in this state. Election commission AP is been taken as a quasi-judiciary body having its own position in Indian Constitution as other state level election commission has. This body has been incorporated to make conduct of elections in a free and fair manner and avoid misuse of power. Andhra Pradesh election commission has its mention in Indian constitution as an authorized body to regulate functioning of Elections in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Details of Election Commission of Andhra Pradesh:
- Election commission AP was incorporated many years earlier by taking into consideration laws and acts applied to it.
- There are many wards under Election commission of Andhra Pradesh
- Orders regarding seats reservation are done with utmost care and time.
- Andhra Pradesh election commission conducts municipal elections GHMS election and casual elections.
Information Available on Website of Election Commission AP:
- Details of Andhra Pradesh election commission according to RTI ACT.
- All information related to candidates before and after applying for a roll.
- A& B forms related to election conducted in Andhra Pradesh.
- Details of Acts and Rules that are to be followed and read carefully before applying as a contestant.
- Press Releases of elections been conducted till now in Andhra Pradesh.
- List of circulars been provided online at official website of Andhra Pradesh Election Commission.
- Statuary Forms been given under information head of Election commission AP.
- Previous election data records are also available on its official website.
- Reservation rules available on official website of Andhra Pradesh election commission.
- FAQs related to election conducted in Andhra Pradesh.
- Important orders and notifications of Election commission of Andhra Pradesh.
- Details of election expenses incurred.
- Code of Conduct under Andhra Pradesh election commission.
Contact Details of Election commission AP:
- State Election Commissioner – 040 2754 4500 ()
- Additional election Commissioner – 040 23914156
- Secretary of Election commissioner – 040 23911647
E-mail Address For Correspondence:
Address of Election Commission of Andhra Pradesh:
II Road Floor
M G Road,
Andhra Pradesh, 500003